Front End Web Developer
We are looking for a proficient web developer with experience of Drupal and/or WordPress development. An ideal candidate would be confident in both technologies with a keenness to develop their skills alongside a perfectionist attention to detail!
About The Job
We are a fast-growing, young company – this is a great opportunity to grow with us. You will need to be able to hit the ground running and work with multiple different projects simultaneously, keeping yourself organized within a tight schedule.
This is a full-time post, based on-site in East Wittering, West Sussex.
We share a busy design studio with a sports marketing agency – it is a fun and sociable place to work we don’t wear suits and we regularly play basketball or hit the beach at lunch time (we are about 2 minutes from the water’s edge).
Key Technical Requirements
- Drupal / WordPress theming experience, ideally having built responsive designs based on PSDs
- Strong CSS development skills with a good understanding of CSS3 and browser limitations
- Experience with Sublime, Netbeans or a similar IDE
- Experience with Photoshop
- Experience with Mac OSX
- Experience with Git source code control
Other abilities that will help
- LAMP hosting environment and configuration
- Performance optimization including Varnish cache
- Custom plugin and module development
- Experience of Drupal contributed modules
- Experience of SASS or similar
Dependent on skills and experience
Please send your CV to Emile Kott via [email protected]